It is a dynamic truth that the life of the flesh is in the blood (Lev.17:11) this article is about the divine life that’s in the blood of Jesus. According to the Word of God, God raised Jesus form the dead through the blood of the everlasting covenant (Heb.13:20), which was Jesus own blood. There is something in the blood of Jesus that has the power to raise the dead, heal the sick, and wash away sin so thoroughly that even God cannot find the stain.
There is something in the blood of Jesus that evil spirits cannot tolerate (Col. 1:20,2:15) His blood speaks to the heart of man. His blood says, I am the light that illuminates every man. In Me there is no weakness, no failure, and no lack, but only LIFE, HAPPINESS and IMMORTALITY.
5 None eye pitied thee, to do any of these unto thee, to have compassion upon thee; but thou wast cast out in the open field, to the lothing of thy person, in the day that thou wast born.
6 And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.
These verses describe my personal experience with the Lord and apply to all believers, everywhere. It is a picture of God and Israel, with Israel being a type, or symbol, of the church of Jesus Christ.
This is a powerful blood-related scripture. It has been used many times to minister healing to people with various blood disorders. It is a powerful truth that will work for those who understand it.
Only the blood of Jesus can cleanse a man’s sinful heart. Only God can change mans nature.
Hebrew 10:19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus: Figuratively, to reach God, we pass through Jesus wounded side, being covered with His blood, just as an infant passes through the womb. When we are born again, we are baptized in Jesus blood. More precisely, unless we are covered with His blood, we can be born again. The blood of Jesus gives us eternal life, brings us into vital union with Christ, and heals us.
By His blood He defeated the devil, and by His blood He had delivered us form the powers of darkness and translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son.
NEW COVENANT – Jesus didn’t enter that Holy of Holies with the blood of bulls or calves. He entered , as our High Priest, into heaven’s holiest place with His own Blood.
The blood of Jesus speaks better things than that of Abel. Abel’s blood cried out for justice. Jesus blood cries out for mercy and life. Jesus blood sing a song of tender mercy and unconditional love.
What does the Blood says about you?
- I am the blood of Jesus; I can never be destroyed, depleted, or diminished in power.
- I am the blood of Redemption: I am more precious than silver and gold.
- I am the blood of Freedom: I say you are free, from dead religion.
- I am the Blood of Cleansing. I certify that you have been made spotless and whole.
- I am Precious Blood: I, the blood of Christ, have been applied to your life, you are precious.
- I am the Blood of Intercession. God listens to me as I speak on your behalf.
- I am the Blood of Sanctification: You are sanctified by Me
- I am the Blood of Healing: I am in you right now, imparting life and health to all your flesh. I say disease cannot stand in My presence
- I am the Blood that SPEAKS: God listens to Me. He hears Me. I speak of unmerited favour and grace. I, the Blood of the Lamb, speak unto God on your behalf. By Me He is persuaded.