According to the bible all the blessings comes through faith. There is nothing more clearly in scripture than the fact that faith is absolutely necessary to receive the benefits of the gospel. The law of faith is-“nothing doubting… Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. (Mark 9:23)
Hebrew 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarded of them that diligently seek him.
If a person gives up in battle and quits believing for what he has asked, it is not the fault of God that he does not receive. It is your own fault.
There should never be a doubt of receiving form God if a believer will see to it that he has faith without doubting and questioning anything about the answer. The answering part is God’s work, and why should man worry so much about that phase of answered prayer? Leave all such worry to God, who is responsible for the answer and who will answer if true faith is exercised by man.
How to get FAITH! There are several ways to increase faith. One who truly wants to believe God must take the following steps:
- Get into Christ – One who is in Christ is a new creature, the old things, including unbelief, has passed away. If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. (John 15:7)
- Know the Word of God – Get thoroughly familiar with the Word of God. So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. (Rom 10:17)
- Have Faith in God – Learn to put confidence in God. And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. (Mark 11:22)
- Obey the Word of God – Gods ways are not our ways and His thoughts is not our thoughts. But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it. (Luke 11:28)
- Yield to the Holy Spirit – Faith is not only a natural ability to exercise of a created faculty of man, but is a fruit of the Spirit and a gift from God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, (Gal 5:22)
The law of faith is that no answer is granted until all doubting, questioning, unbelieving, and worrying cease, then let it be settled once and for all that Go is not going to break His law to please some whining unbeliever, who lives more in criticism of God for not answering than in praise for the answer. Let those who want answers cease from worry and how and when God is going to carry out His part of the contract.
Be patient and Faithful to God until He answer, and prayer will become a mere routine in life for the believer.